Monday, April 16, 2012

Using WoW to Exact Academic Revenge

There. I finished.

I'm a business student, double-majoring in Economics and Management.  I strongly dislike the Finance discipline.

I took a course as an elective for my Econ degree, signing up for ECON313.  Turns out that class is also FIN313.  As my revenge for being suckered into a Finance class that I thought was Econ, I wrote my term paper as 10 pages on how the World of Warcraft economy could be used as another simulation/modeling tool to test the outcomes of monetary policy.

It might annoy the piss out of my professor that it's so outrageous, but it's not an awful paper - he can't mark me down based on content or references, that's for sure.

Seize the day, my friends.  Even (especially?) if it involves seriously taking the piss.  Life's for living, yeah, that's our philosophy!
- Stonepalm -

No comments:

Post a Comment